The New European Regulation on Cosmetic Products 1223/2009 has recently updated the regulation of production and sale of cosmetic products.
The Regulation sets high safety requirements for the consumer: among these, it is required that all cosmetic products placed on the European market comply with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) described in Standard ISO 22716.
By 2013, in fact, compliance with the requirements of GMP will be binding and the adoption of the harmonised standard ISO 22716 will be crucial to demonstrate compliance.The Good Manufacturing Practices operationally describe the activities to be undertaken on the basis of more general concepts of quality assurance, with the advantage of simplified and shared procedures in all EU countries, ensuring greater market control.
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.