ANCCP Certification Agency is authorised to carry out safety checks and inspections on the safety of products already installed and/or existing in the following areas:
In the Management Systems sector, ANCCP Certification Agency operates in all areas that are voluntarily regulated.The main standards certified are:
Certification of Quality Management Systems also takes place with an accreditation issued by Accredia
and relating to the following EA areas:
03. Food, beverages and tobacco industries
16. Lime, gypsum, concrete, cement and related products
17. Metals and their alloys, and manufacture of metal products
18. Machinery, equipment and mechanical systems
19. Electrical machinery and electrical and optical equipment
28a. Construction and maintenance companies
28b. Installation, operation and maintenance companies
29a. Wholesale, retail and commissioned trade
30. Hotels, restaurants and bars
31a Logistics: transport, storage and shipping
33. .Information Technology
34. Technical consultancy studies, engineering
35. Professional business services
38b. Medical and Dental Practice Services
38c. Clinical analysis and Hygiene and Prevention Laboratories, Image Laboratories;
38f. Social assistance.
39. Other social services.
Accreditation certificate from Accredia in the latest version (Accredia Certificate)
In the area of training, ANCCP Certification Agency has obtained the certification of its training courses from AICQ-SICEV for the following courses:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.