The service consists in the verification and certification of compliance with the essential safety requirements of the "ATEX" Directive 2014/34/EU of equipment (electrical and non-electrical equipment, internal combustion engines, machinery, fixed or mobile devices, regulators, instrumentation) and protection systems (devices with explosion stop functions or sectioning of the affected area).
The new ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU was published in the EU Official Journal on 29th March 2014 and has been in force since 30th March 2014.
Pursuant to Article43 of Directive 2014/34/EU, Directive 94/9/EC is repealed with effect from 20th April 2016.
The service is addressed to manufacturers of products to be installed in areas with potentially explosive atmospheres or a person placing a product on the Community market if the manufacturer is not established in the EU territory.
It is also aimed at companies involved in their installation, production cycle, equipment and ATEX systems.
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.