Underpinning food certification is the theme of Food Safety, namely the protection of the consumer from a hygienic point of view.
More and more importance is placed in the food sector on achieving system certifications for the food industry, especially for those Italian companies operating in the sector looking toward foreign markets, or those that deal with distribution and logistics also through large foreign groups.
The basic advantage is in being able to distinguish a company through the possession of certifications such as:
In order to better support its customers, the ANCCP Certification Agency S.r.l. is active in this area to ensure a more complete service with high levels of specialisation.
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.