Our service involves certification for gas-powered appliances (ovens, hobs, etc.) and components (gas pressure regulators, flame controllers, etc.) that are new or newly-introduced into Europe, and inspection of companies that manufacture the above appliances.
These devices used for cooking, heating, hot water, refrigeration, lighting and washing; consume fuel in the form of gas and potentially have a normal water temperature not exceeding 105°C. Any fuel that is in a gaseous state at a temperature of 15°C and at a pressure of 1 bar is intended as a gas.
The service is aimed at manufacturers (producers) and representatives (dealers/importers) of gas appliances and components that are subject to the requirements of the Gas Appliances Directive (2009/142/EC).The devices are required to undergo a test known as the Type Test.Once the Type certificate has been obtained, the manufacturer may produce the certified product "in series".This production is subject to controls: the procedures may be different, and range from simple sample testing of production, to control of the manufacturing process, to verification of the entire quality system.
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.