Presidential Decree 462/2001 calls for the employer to submit grounding systems, safety systems against lightning and those installed in places with danger of explosion to regular periodic checks.For the conduct of the audit, the employer can contact ASL, ARPA or Notified Bodies such as ANCCP.
The Course objective is to provide aspiring inspectors the skills necessary for carrying out the verification, framing the legal and management aspects as well as technical and instrumental ones.
Those who pass the final exam are awarded a certificate of attendance and advancement with which to qualify as an Inspector for periodic testing of grounding systems by an Authorised Body according to the Presidential Decree462/2001.
For those wishing to carry out inspection activities, a degree or technical diploma is required along with proper knowledge of electrical systems.
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.