It is an inspection service aimed at the release of the "eligibility certificate for the rental" of recreational craft (boats and watercraft) employed in activities for rental needing renewal, validation or release of the "certificate of eligibility to hire".
The recreational craft involved in rental activities, carrying up to 12 passengers excluding crew, shall be subject to initial, periodic and occasional visits.
The initial visits for the release of the "certificate eligibility for rental" are performed prior to use in rental activities.
The periodic visits for renewal of "the certificate of rental eligibility" are performed every 3 years.
The occasional visits for validation are performed as a result of damage, extraordinary event or in the case of innovations or changes performed on the boat itself.
The following recreational craft intended for navigation in inland waters and assigned for rental:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.