Originally founded to operate in the field of pressure equipment, ANCCP Certification Agency has since expanded its expertise and has diversified the range of its certification and inspection services, acquiring authorisations and accreditations at an Italian and European level.
Currently the multiple sectors ANCCP Certification Agency operates in have made it a multi-purpose certification and inspection company that is attentive to the needs and developments of the market.
Over the years, ANCCP Certification Agency has opened commercial offices throughout the area in which it operates, in order to satisfy demand at a local level.
The progressive globalisation of markets has led ANCCP Certification Agency to be present both in the European markets (France, Portugal, Greece, Holland, Denmark, etc.) and non-European markets (China, Iran, Canada), enabling manufacturers wishing to export their products within the European Union to obtain certification services directly in their own region.
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.