The inspection activities developed by the ANCCP Certification Agency ensure that the installations, machinery and existing equipment already in operation continue to meet the safety requirements with which they were built.
These inspection activities can only be carried out by third parties authorised by the Ministries, and that have demonstrated their expertise in the construction technology of the product tested.
The areas in which this service is offered are those relating to lifts, grounding systems, pleasure boats, lifting equipment and pressure equipment.
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.