The service consists of carrying out safety checks on lifts, hoists and platforms for people with disabilities.These checks can be of two types:
Periodic checks: biennial checks on the safety of installations, in order to allow continued operation (governed by art. 13 of Presidential Decree 162/1999);
Exceptional checks are specific controls on the safety of facilities that are needed in the following cases:
The ANCCP Certification Agency carries out inspections as a qualified Notified Body with notification No. CE 0302 (the first notification was issued in 1998), obtained with the authorisation of the Ministry of Economic Development and Accredia accreditation (No. 149B).
The service is addressed to the owner or holder of lifts, hoists or lifting platforms for the disabled, which may be a condominium, company or a private individual (for systems installed in your home).
The owners or holders of the installations are obliged to comply with Presidential Decree162/99 (lifts and hoists) and Circular No. 157296 of 14/04/1997 of M.I.C.A.(platform lifts for the disabled).
In the case of checks (tests) of new installations, the procedure to be applied is that of certification for the CE marking (Certification of new lifts).
For quotation requests and/or information on certified clients, contact ANCCP CA
at +39 0586/209006 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.