The service consists of the certification of new installations of lifts and safety components for lifts and verification of lift installation companies.
"Lifts" are defined as the electric or hydraulic machines that permanently connect defined floors of a building, having a cabin for the transportation of persons or property that is operated from inside the cabin.Equipment specifically designed for use on construction sites, wells, on machinery, etc. are excluded.
For periodic and extraordinary checks on lift and hoist systems already in operation, the ANCCP Certification Agency fucntions as an Inspection Body for "Type A Inspections" in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of Presidential Decree162/1999 (see Inspection section).
The service is aimed at installation and manufacturing companies of lifts and safety components for lifts, subject to the requirements of the Lifts Directive 2014/33/EU.
Manufacturers of lifts and safety components must submit their products to a Type Examination audit.
Installers must instead submit each installation to an audit called Final Examination or Unit Verification (depending on whether they themselves are the manufacturers of the lift or only installers).Installers can also subject their company to an audit: the methods of verification can be different, and range from simple checking of the installation process, to the verification of the entire quality system.
The ANCCP Certification Agency is a Notified Body (EC No. 0302) that has operated in the field of Lift certification for over 15 years. It is authorised by the Italian Ministry of Economic Development and accredited by Accredia (No. 149B) to operate in accordance with Directive 2014/33/EU for the following annexes to the directive:
- Annex V - (Final examination of lifts);
- Annex VIII - ( Module G (Conformity based on unit verification for lifts);
- Annex X - Module E (Conformity to type based on product quality assurance for lifts);
- Annex XI - Module H1 (Conformity to type based on the total guarantee of quality plus design examination for lifts);
- Annex XII - Module D (Conformity to type based on quality assurance of the production of lifts);
- Regular and special audits in accordance with the provisions of articles 13 and 14 of Presidential Decree 162/99 and subsequent amendments;
- Certificates issued pursuant to paragraph 1, letter a) of the DPT 8/2015 (ref. "Plants in Derogation").
For quotation requests and/or information on certified clients, contact ANCCP CA at +39 05.86.20.90.06 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.