The owner of a building, or his legal representative, is required to carry out regular maintenance of the installed lift system, as well as to submit the same to periodic review every two years.The periodic review of lifts can be performed by Notified Certification Bodies.The Course aims to provide the foundation knowledge necessary to carry out periodic checks on systems of lifts, elevators, hoists and lifting platforms.Starting with the European Directive 95/16/EC, to the implementing of Presidential Decree No. 162 of 30/04/1999, as amended by Presidential Decree214 of 05/10/2010 and the respective applicable technical standards, the student will receive guidance for the practical execution of the periodic checks.They will also learn about the checklists used and a simulation and demonstration will also be performed on a system.
Those who pass the final exam will be awarded a certificate of attendance and advancement with which to apply for the qualification as an Inspector for periodic testing of lift systems from an authorised Certification Body.
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.