Standard ISO 22000 "Food safety management systems- Requirements" is a voluntary standard for the certification of food safety management systems.
The main objectives of this new standard are:
The standard is aimed at all those involved in the food chain: farms, feed mills, livestock businesses, food companies, supermarkets, retailers and wholesale traders, transportation companies, packaging and food machinery producers, suppliers of products for cleaning and sanitising, and service providers.
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.