The course aims to provide the tools and knowledge and basic training for performing audits aimed at issuing/renewal/validation of safety certificates for recreational craft: safety notes in accordance with Ministerial Decree29 July 2008 No. 146.Starting from the aforementioned decree, and the applicable technical standards, the course finishes with guidance on the practical execution of the periodic checks.
The course is a prerequisite to the ANCCP inspector qualification for audits of recreational craft.There will also be a simulation and a demonstration on displaced boats at shipyards.At the end of the course the student will receive a certificate of attendance.
The course is constructed around theoretical lectures and practical role-playing exercises inspector qualifications, including:
Those wishing to carry out Inspector activities must possess one of the following requirements:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.