The course aims to provide knowledge of the standards and technical means necessary to carry out the conformity assessment for recreational craft in accordance with the applicable European directives (94/25/EC and 2003/44/EC) for the purpose of affixing the CE marking and the subsequent trade of the product.The course is a prerequisite to the qualification as an ANCCP Inspector for the sector.
Those who pass the final exam are awarded a certificate of attendance and advancement with which to apply for the qualification as Inspector with an authorised Certification Body, for compliance assessment activities whose final objective is the affixing of the CE marking in the field of recreational boating.
The course is constructed around theoretical lectures and practical role-playing exercises inspector qualifications, including:
- Module A:Internal production control - AnnexV
- Module Aa:Internal production control and testing - AnnexVI
- Module B: "EC type" examiniation - AnnexVII
- Module C:Conformity to Type - AnnexVIII
- Module D:Production quality assurance - AnnexIX
- Module F:Product verification - AnnexX
- Module G:Unit verification - AnnexXI
- Module H:Full Quality Assurance - AnnexXII and AnnexXIII
Those wishing to carry out Inspector activities must possess one of the following requirements: