The E.C.C. (European Certification Committee), , of which ANCCP Certification Agency is a founding member, is a noted Agency of the European Union (No. 1131) for the certification of fixed pressure equipment (PED) and portable pressure equipment (T-PED) and conducts verification and inspection activities in accordance with the Legislative Decree 81/2008 - art. 71.
Through its associates (ANCCP Certification Agency and the Italian Institute of Welding Group), the ECC has had extensive experience in the design, construction and conformity assessment of pressure equipment and installations, even before the Directives cited above entered into force.
For any clarification requests and/or price quotes, contact ANCCP Certification Agency S.r.l.- Tel. +39 0586 209006 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.