The ANCCP Certification Agency is authorised to issue the certifications of conformity of recreational craft with a hull length of 2.5 to 24 metres and their components in accordance with the provisions of European Directives 94/25/EC and 2003/44/EC, for the purposes of CE marking the product.
The aforementioned Directive uses different assessment procedures (Modules):
The ANCCP Certification Agency operates in this area by certifying products regulated under EU directives 1994/25/EC and 2003/44/EC.
These certifications are related to three main categories: CE marking of recreational craft, certification of noise and gaseous emissions and post-construction certification (procedure PCA).
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.