The certification of products, finalised with the affixing of the CE marking, certifies that a product is designed, internally tested and built in compliance with the essential safety requirements set and described by a European Directive (or Regulation), and that the requirements defined by the reference standards of that specific directive ("harmonised standards") have been applied in an accurate manner.
The Directives that have been issued to date are as many in number as the number of goods for which common manufacturing rules have been set for all European Union countries.For each of these, verifications of conformity may be carried out by organisations or companies who provide proof of the competence requisites in the specific field of activity and have been approved by the national authorities in charge.
ANCCP Certification Agency operates in the following areas:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.