The ANCCP Certification Agency provides companies various training programmes for their professionals and quality, environmental and safety managers, to deepen their knowledge of technical regulations and to serve in the role as internal auditors (first part) or auditors who operate on behalf of external clients (second or third part).
These training paths have been recognised by third party accredited Bodies (Aicq-Sicev) for immediate enrolment in the registers of qualified auditors to work in the field of quality, environmental protection and occupational safety.
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.