Visits for the extension of the navigation limits up to 12 miles can be performed on watercraft not approved for unlimited navigation.
Watercraft without the CE marking can navigate within 6 miles or within 12 miles of the coast if approved for unlimited navigation, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 171/2005
- Watercraft (from 2.5m to 70m in length)
not CE marked and approved for unlimited navigation.
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.