Through certification of workplace health and safety management systems, ANCCP verifies compliance with the requirements of the O.H.S.A.S. standard18001 of 2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems).This verification must be performed by a Body that is "independent" from the company being evaluated.
The certification of health and safety management systems in the workplace gives the company a higher "competitive" value on the market, boasting standardised and internationally recognised compliance with the criteria of "safety" and "attention to the employee and collaborator".
The certification of health and safety management systems in the workplace can be obtained by companies operating in any product sector.
Companies that obtain certification are interested in:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.