The service consists of Certification of simple vessels (a shell and two bottoms) that are welded, manufactured in series and intended to contain, exclusively, air or nitrogen at a pressure above 0.5 bar but not exceeding 30 bar, and with a temperature no lower than -50°C and no higher than 300°C. In addition, the product of the pressure in bar x the capacity in litres must not be greater than 10,000.
The service is aimed at the manufacturer of transportable pressure equipment (or its authorised representative in the Community), as well as at the owners of the same (bottles, barrels, tanks, etc.) that must undergo, on their own capacity or using suitably equipped centres, periodic requalification controls.
It is possible, for equipment inadequate of the ADR, to also proceed by subjecting them to "re-evaluation".
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.