Through the certification of corporate social responsibility management systems, ANCCP verifies a business organisation's compliance to the requirements of standard SA 8000 "Social Accountability Management Systems".
Such verification must be performed by a body that is a "third party" and "independent" from the company being evaluated, which is also aware of the "social" legislation applicable to the activities of the commodity sector company.
This certification gives the company a higher "competitive" value on the market, boasting compliance with standardised and recognised criteria of "ethics" and "attention to social problems" compared to non-certified competitors, ensuring the company's reliability to third parties.
Certification of social responsibility management systems can be obtained by companies operating in any sector.Companies that obtain certification are interested in:
The certification is a continuous incentive for improving corporate structure.
In addition to the SA 8000 standard, to achieve Management System certification, companies must take into account and comply with certain international resolutions that are formalised in documents issued by the ILO (International Labour Organisation) that is headed by the UN (United Nations).
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.