In order to train professionals in the field of inspections and certifications, or provide insights on the technical rules applicable to different areas of production in which it operates, ANCCP Certification Agency offers advanced training courses to businesses, professionals or public bodies.
Among these courses, those which up to now have been certified by third party Institutions are those relating to the qualification of auditors in principal Management Systems (Quality, Environmental and Safety Management Systems) and the qualification of its inspectors for safety checks of plants or installations (lifts, grounding systems, recreational craft) and the CE marking of products (recreational craft).
The ANCCP Certification Agency also offers businesses and public entities courses tailored to specific needs.
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.