UNI 11381 is a national standard that can be applied by:
The standard defines a method to design and implement monitoring systems of insects in food industry locations in order to prepare the documentation for its subsequent evaluation and consequently be able to take appropriate actions and insect control strategies.
The standard is applicable to all premises, areas and zones used for the production, preparation, processing and distribution of food.
The UNI 11381 indicates:
Completing the standard are two informative appendices:
The first lists the main species for which you can use traps for monitoring;
the second provides examples of usable traps.
Standard UNI 11381 is complementary to ISO 9001, establishing specific requirements for companies that operate in this area.
The standard may be a useful tool available to food businesses for the qualification of their service providers.
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.