Each industrial sector presents risks to health, safety and the environment that must be identified and treated with solid risk management procedures.
The introduction of ISO 31000 has enabled organisations to incorporate standard and high-level processes to assess and reduce the risks present in their activities.
ISO 31000 provides principles and generic guidelines on risk management.It is not specific for each industrial sector and can be used by any public or private organisation, it can be applied to any type of risk, and provides a wide range of activities and operations.
The ISO 31000 is a global benchmark in risk management systems, and choosing it means, for the customer, advancing in the market and giving customers confidence in decision-making strategies.
The ANCCP Certification Agency offers assessment services for the ISO 31000 risk management systems.
Harmonised standards relating to:
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.