The regulations concerning the safety of Work Equipment , establish an Employer and/or User obligation to comply with the requirements of Article 71 of Legislative Decree No. 81 of 09.04.2008 and amendments, relative to Periodic Verification of Work Equipment (listed in Annex VII of said Decree).These checks, aimed at assessing the actual state of conservation and efficiency for safety purposes, shall be carried out in the intervals indicated in the said Annex.
After this period, as provided for in Annex VII of Legislative Decree81/08 and as amended, for each unit of Equipment, GVR, SC and SP, Periodic Verifications must be performed.
For the First of these Verifications, the Employer must submit an application to INAIL, who has 45 days to perform the verification; if the verification is not performed in that period, the employer can use a private entity (Accredited Body), of its choice, among those authorised for the purpose by the Competent Ministries (Labour, Health and Economic Development), as set forth by Ministerial Decree11.4.2011.
For subsequent Periodical Verifications, the Employer, as established by Law No.98 of 09/08/2013, may use an Accredited Body, without having to involve the Public Authority (ASL, ARPA, etc.), by directly requesting the Verification from the chosen Body, as defined by Ministerial Decree11.4.2011.
a))Attrezzature a Pressione
- OHSAS 18001/2007 "Requirements"
- OHSAS 18002/2008 "Guidelines"
- UNI EN ISO 14001/2004 "Environmental Management System/Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 14004/2010 "Environmental Management System/Support Techniques"
- UNI EN ISO 9000/2005 "Quality Management Systems - Vocabulary"
- UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- UNI EN ISO 19011/2012 "Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems"
- UNI EN ISO 3834 "Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials"
Part 1: choice criteria;
Part 2: extended quality requirements;
Part 3: normal quality requirements;
Part 4: elementary quality requirements;
Part 5: documents to conform to for declaring conformity.